Twitch Extension Usage
The Heroes Profile Live Twitch Extension is to be used by streamers on Twitch.tv. The extension when paired with the Heroes Profile Uploader allows viewers to toggle on a talent panel to see real time talent information. The Live tool uses temporary files created by Heroes of the Storm on your computer to determine the game state. These temporary files are generally created after talent changes occur, so you will see a slight delay between the in-game state, and the extension.
- Register at Heroes Profile API - https://api.heroesprofile.com/register
- Make sure you are logged into Heroes Profile API
- Navigate to https://api.heroesprofile.com/settings#/twitch-extension
- Authenticate your Twitch Account
- Authenticate your Battlnet Account
- Create Heroes Profile Twitch Key
- Download and install the Heroes Profile Uploader - https://api.heroesprofile.com/upload
- Click the Settings button
- Click the Twitch Extension Validation button
- Input the key from step 3.3 into Heroes Profile Twitch Key input
- Input email used to sign up to Heroes Profile API into Heroes Profile API Email input
- Input twitch name into Twitch Name input
- Hit the Validate button.
- If successful, you should get a message telling you to close the validation window. Close the validation window
- You should see your Heroes Profile Twitch Extension information below the Twitch Extension Validation button.
- Close settings
- You can now toggle on and off the Twitch Extension option. Having this on will populate data for the Twitch Extension
- Please restart the uploader if you turn on or off the extension to make sure it is running correctly
- Navigate to Twitch's extension section. - https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/ Twitch Name /extensions
- Search for Heroes Profile Live
- Navigate to My Extensions - https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/ Twitch Name /extensions/manage
- Activate - Set as component 1 or component 2.
For any questions or concerns, please contact zemill at email@example.com